[TRNSYS-users] Iwent your help

habtamu tkubet hab12tkubet at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 08:09:43 PDT 2007

I went to add a new component and b/s of your help I make it perfectly and now I will need another help that is I wrote the equation of the new component and I went to calculate the output with initially assumed value in other word I went to use the output of the firest will be the input of the second iteration so any one besides you having a knowdlege of fortrun pleese help me .

  the equation will be as followes
   by using this equation you can calculate the initial value of
  p1,Tg11,Tg21,Tf11 and Tf21 so I went to use this valu as input How can I use it