[TRNSYS-users] Using Fortran dll in Trnsys

Marijke Steeman marijke.steeman at ugent.be
Tue Apr 17 03:01:23 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I want to use a new type, of which I have the fortran-file, in Trnsys. Therefore I made a
proforma with the inputs-outputs-parameters of the type and I have put it under "Studio"
< "Proformas". I stored the Fortran- file under "Source-code" < "Types". However, when
I want to run a simulation with the type, Trnsys seems not to find the dll. Can someone
tell me how to link the Proforma with the dll. I tried by inserting the dll - path in box
"Source code file" and "Associated files" in the proforma of the type but this seems not
to help.

Thanks a lot!
marijke

ir-arch Marijke Steeman