[TRNSYS-users] Re : About Shading masks (type 67) and Overhang and wingwalls shading (type 34)

Fabien Morice fabien.morice at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 24 00:19:05 PDT 2007

Thanks Diego.

It's a Type which is very important for a lot of engineering department.
Moreover, I have seen I am not alone to wait it.

I think the solution of Christophe (Enertech) is interesting.
It's similar to a french software called SimSol which have been developped by the C.S.T.B. (distributor of Trnsys in France as you know).
Do you know it ?
This free software is a graphic interface which use Trnsys ! It is used for solar domestic hot water.
In it, you can define shading masks. So, I ask me if it use the Type67. Is it correct ?
Because, if it is right, maybe you can use the programmation code of C.S.T.B.

I give you the link to download it : http://software.cstb.fr/soft/present.asp?langue=fr&m=lpr&context=SimSol&imprimer=&cd=.