[TRNSYS-users] Error in the deck

Chehal, Samir Samir.Chehal at jacobs.com
Wed Apr 18 09:54:22 PDT 2007

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with a variable, I insert an equation (in Shading Light) but
I can obtain a result.

The error message is :

TRNSYS Message      5 : The TRNSYS Program attempted to evaluate an EQUATION
that has a division by zero. Please check the EQUATION formulation and re-run
the simulation
    Reported information  : TSOUFF

But in fact, I don't see why?

The equation is : Tsouff = Input2-(Input3/(0.34*Input4))

Best regards <<Wizard21.tpf>>

it from your computer.