[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS to Excel

Bastian Lang lang at upp-kassel.de
Mon Apr 16 23:05:30 PDT 2007

Dear TRNSYS Users,

in the moment my TRNSYS tests are written out by an output module (e.g.
2b).  Because I do chain trials, I write an VBA script to read in the
information.

But I am not a programmer so, I talked to my workmate. He told me, that
it is better to import the information directly into Excel.

I think he is right, because the problem of assignment mistakes is
reduced.

But now my questions, is it possible to make chain trials with such a
module(e.g. 62)?

Exists an explanation for this module, I mean something like a walk
through?

My problem is I don't know, how to configure it that each trial is
written down on a new sheet, or behind the last line of the forward
trial.

Best Regards

Bastian Lang