[TRNSYS-users] how to create Typical Meterological Year

paul fred gebbon paul_fred at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:12:49 PDT 2007

Dear Abdunnabi,
I hope MISTYA's WINDOGRAPHER can do the job for you.
You can download a 30 day free trail full version of the software. from the
Website below
http://www.mistaya.ca/products/windographer.htm

Further you can also try LAKES ENVIRONMENT SOFTWARE from
http://www.weblakes.com/

Regards,
Paul

Residential Address: