[TRNSYS-users] Request

Samuele ozzysam at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 04:29:30 PDT 2007

Dear all,

I have a problem with this simple model: it's a closed circuit in which I have a pump and a linear parabolic concentrator,
linked each other with:

                     1. Outlet temperature and outlet flow rate of the pump with inlet temperature and inlet flow rate of the linear parabolic concentrator;

                     2. Outlet temperature and outlet flow rate of the linear parabolic concentrator  with inlet temperature and inlet flow rate of the pump.

In this way I can realize a closed circuit in which I can see the state of a diatermic oil's temperature. The problem is that, when I start the simulation,
immediately ( after only 30 hours) the simulation stops because an error occurs: it's written that the inputs to the listed units have not converged.

Could anyone give me any advices about what's the problem and how i can solve it? ( There is the model enclosed) .

Thanks in advance,
                              Samuele Mazzei.