[TRNSYS-users] pane temperature is diverting

Hartl Michael Michael.Hartl at arsenal.ac.at
Sun Apr 1 06:17:04 PDT 2007

Hello TRNSYS-Users,

I am modelling a multizone building connected with a simple radiator model and a heat pump!

Outputs of the radiator model are the convective and the radiative power emitted. I connected these outputs to Type 56 as zone gains.

Basically that works fine but as soon as I try to control the room temperature, e.g. with a thermostat, the pane tmperatures of certain surfaces of the building are diverting.

I guess the problem is that under certain conditions, like the heat pump is turned on and off very often and quick, the pane temperatures can't be properly calculated in one time step . May be there is a possibilty to change the tolerances anyhow??

Every suggestion would be helpful!

Thanks in advance,
Michael