[TRNSYS-users] error reading buffer: window surface number is not unique

Filippo Busato busato at gest.unipd.it
Tue Sep 12 03:05:31 PDT 2006

Hi I'm facing a big problem.

After having compiled a building in prebid4 (trnsys 15) I can't re-open
the file, and prebid gives me the following stop message:
"error reading buffer: window surface number is not unique". The same
message is given also in Trnbuild (trnsys 16).

I think this has happened since I placed a window on an internal wall.

Has anybody experienced such a problem? Any way out? The building is
quite complex, 25 thermal zones and some thousands cm volume, I would
try to fix the problem instead of re-building the whole stuff.

Thank you very much.
Filippo

Filippo Busato - PhD
ingegnere

Università degli Studi di Padova
Dipartimento di Tecnica e Gestione dei sistemi industriali
Str.lla S.Nicola, 3 - 36100 Vicenza (VI)

mailto: busato at gest.unipd.it
homepage: http://www.gest.unipd.it/~busato
<http://www.gest.unipd.it/%7Ebusato>
tel: +39 0444 998753