[TRNSYS-users] Absorption chiller <-> Multizone Building

Pedro Silva pedromssilva at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 04:33:32 PDT 2006

Dear TRNSYS users,

I'm a beginner in TRNSYS and I'm still using version 15  trying to simulate
a building AC.
In this moment, my problem is how to connect the absorption chiller (Type 7)
and the multizone building (type 56).
My idea is use a intermediate air/water heat exchanger, for example Type 5,
and connect the chiller to the cold side and the Type56 to the hot side. But
the problem is that, at one hand, there isn't any output of the chiller with
the temperature and flow rate of chilled water, that I should link at the
inputs of Type 5, and in the other hand, there isn´t any input of Type56 for
inlet air stream information. So it's impossible to do this kind of link.
Could you be so kind and give me some help in this subject.

Thanks in advance!

--
Pedro Santos e Silva