[TRNSYS-users] about GenOpt

yubai yu.bai at etu.univ-savoie.fr
Wed Sep 20 06:57:37 PDT 2006

Dear Trnsys users,

I have met some difficuty to handle with the GenOpt which could help me to
optimizing the designed parameters. In GenOpt, lots of optimization
algorithms are implemented for different applications. it's not very
pratical to learn them just  upon the user manual which explains those
methodes through the mathmethic language ( full of symbols) ?

So I would like to see if anyone use this program and have the experience
for how to choose the methods and set those parameters' values
appropriately. At least, to see anyone could explain these methods visually.

Thanks

yu.Bai

Doctorante
LOCIE-groupe Développement Energétique Durable
ESIGEC-Université de Savoie
Campus Scientifique Savoie Technolac
73376- Le Bourget du Lac Cedex (France)
Tel/FAX: 04 79 26 44 34