[TRNSYS-users] runtime error

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Mon Sep 11 14:16:34 PDT 2006

Dear Nick,

I was not able to reproduce the error.  I tried your project file in
versions 16.00.0038 to 16.01.0002, and in all of them the simulation
runs fine.  I do not know which version you are using.  My
recommendation is that you download the latest version and check if you
still get the error.   Please do not hesitate to contact me if you still
get this error in the latest version.
Best regards,

Diego