[TRNSYS-users] time calculation

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Wed Sep 6 15:19:17 PDT 2006

Dear Matthieu,

There are two options: you may try to connect to another program, such
as EES or MATLAB, but I think that you will experience a similar speed
issue.  A more definite solution is to write your component in Fortran.
The best way to get started is to read section 1.9 in the Volume 1
"Getting Started".  From there on, you can check the Volume 8
"Programmer's guide" for detailed information of how to create
components. Finally, you can look at the source of the standard
components and get ideas of how to develop you own type.
Best regards,

Diego