[TRNSYS-users] TRNBUILD Create layer with variable conductivity ?

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri Oct 20 02:57:10 PDT 2006

Dear Franck,

I am afraid that you cannot do this in TRNBuild. Theoretically, you
could create a type that uses a variable conductivity, but then this
type would need to calculate the transfer functions or keep track of the
transients with another model.
If what you want is something simpler, you could create a resistance
wall and calculate the thermal resistance outside of Type56, and give it
as an input. But in this case, you would neglect the transient behavior
of the wall.

I will add it to the list of future enhancements.
Best regards,

Diego