[TRNSYS-users] Absorption Chiller

Pedro Silva pedromssilva at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 09:33:26 PDT 2006

Dear TRNSYS users,

I´m using an absorption chiller (Temperature Level Control - Type 7a) to get
chilled water for a colling coil to supply a building. The primary heat
source of the chiller is a hot storage tank.
My question is how to give the information of the required temperature to
cool in the building.
The outputs of the this type are very limited, so I can't control very well
its execution.
I already tried to put Type 7b (Energy Rate Control), which have as an input
the cooling required, and give it the cooling rate with a file in Type9 but
the performance wasn't definitely the best.

Thanks in advance!

--
Pedro Santos e Silva