[TRNSYS-users] Stack overflow at working with Type 556

Hartl Michael Michael.Hartl at arsenal.ac.at
Mon Oct 16 01:47:35 PDT 2006

Hello at all,

I am doing simulations concerning geothermal heat pumps.

At the simulations with Type 556 (=horizontal buried pipe/TESS
libraries) I always get a stack overflow as soon as I determine the
Parameters for the radial nodes (=Parameter 10 to n) of the soil no
matter if I run the Type just alone or included into an entire
simulation.

If I leave out theese parameters, not surprisingly, the model won't work
at all.

I hope anybody can give me technical support or a good idea to stick at.

Kind regards from Austria,

Michael Hartl