[TRNSYS-users] intel visual fortran 9.1

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Wed Oct 11 15:19:01 PDT 2006

Dear Mohammad,
Please send me the solution file. You forgot to attach it to your email.
Regarding your question about the structure of the compiler, you have
two options: including the new component to the main library or create
an individual dll.  I personally prefer the option of including the new
components into the main library, but creating it as an independent dll
makes it easier to share it with other people.
Regards,

Diego