[TRNSYS-users] Intel Visual fortran9.1

mohammad abdunnabi moh_jum at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 08:51:34 PDT 2006

Dear All

I have followed the instruction to rebuild TRNDll.dll
with IFV9.1 and I camecross the following diffuclts:

in the step 8.4.11.5 : select the appropriate
configuration (Debug or Release) is not clear for me
these two words. although when I chose either I got
error and warrings

please could any one helps me to understand it.

this is the results of the compliation I have got when
I chose release:

C:\Program
Files\Trnsys16\SourceCode\Kernel\Callprogram.f90(93):
Warning: The data type of the actual argument does not
match the definition.
C:\Program
Files\Trnsys16\SourceCode\Type56\OpenSource\Open_TYPE56.for(3175):
 Error: This name does not have a type, and must have
an explicit type.   [KD_CURVE]
C:\Program
Files\Trnsys16\SourceCode\Type56\OpenSource\Open_TYPE56.for(3175):
 Error: This name does not have a type, and must have
an explicit type.   [NP]
C:\Program
Files\Trnsys16\SourceCode\Type56\OpenSource\Open_TYPE56.for
Compilation Aborted (code 1)

thanks in advance

M. Abdunnabi
civil and Building Engineering