[TRNSYS-users] parameter cycle definition.

FAURE Xavier xavier.faure at cstb.fr
Thu Oct 5 06:30:13 PDT 2006

Dear all,

Thank you for the proposition of handling the pb.

I found how to manage it (with the help of the answers).

The PAR vector needs to be define with it maximum possible length (depending
on the parameter).

Some changes needs to be done for the declaration of the variables
parameters (by ALLOCATABLE declaration and then ALLOCATE by reading the
parameter that define the length of it.

The NPAR variables needs than to be adapted depending on the length of the
parameters (to avoid trnsys error of length between parameter to be declared
et the one actually declared).

The TYPE is now well functioning and I can work on the interesting part of
it.... The physical interpretation!!

Thank you all,

Best regards

Xavier Faure