[TRNSYS-users] the causes of error 'NaN'

mohammad abdunnabi moh_jum at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 03:21:11 PST 2006

Dear Trnsys users

Does any one have idea about the possible causes that make the output results ' NaN'. In fact, the program runs perfect and gives good results when i run it as a console file , however, when i included it in Trndll.dll most result comes as NaN. I have tried a lot to trace the error however without benefit. these information might help, the program contains two iteration loops and may subroutines and functions and also I reduced the number of subroutine and functions also still error appears.

any help will be appreciated
thanks

M. Abdunnabi