[TRNSYS-users] Energy (un)balance type 4

Nick van der Valk n.vandervalk at chri.nl
Tue Nov 28 01:56:14 PST 2006

Dear trnsys users,

The energy flows for type 4 do not seem to balance in my simulation. If I am
correct, the change in internal energy (change of output #7) has to be equal
to the net power added (output #11 minus output #4 minus output #6) times
the simulation timestep. In the attached simulation, this sum doesn't add up
for all timestep. Can anyone figure out the reason?

Regards Nick

dr. ir. N.C.J. van der Valk

Cauberg-Huygen Raadgevende Ingenieurs BV

Bezoekadres: Boterdiep 48, 3077 AW ROTTTERDAM

Postadres: Postbus 9222, 3007 AE ROTTERDAM

Telefoon: 010 - 4 25 74 44

Fax: 010 - 4 25 44 43

Web:  <http://www.chri.nl/> http://www.chri.nl

E-mail:  <mailto:n.vandervalk at chri.nl> mailto:n.vandervalk at chri.nl

------- DISCLAIMER-------

Op deze e-mail is een disclaimer van toepassing:

A disclaimer is applicable to this e-mail, please refer to:

www.chri.nl/emaildisclaimer