[TRNSYS-users] Type109-TMY2 slope inputs?

Charron, Rémi remi.charron at nrcan-rncan.gc.ca
Thu Nov 23 07:46:44 PST 2006

Thanks Diego,
So the inputs in Type109 are really parameters.  This still leaves me the problem of needing to be able to read the values for slope and azimuth from an external file at the beginning of the simulation.
If Type 109 is simply recompiled with the slope and azimuth defined as parameters, would it still work as it is supposed to?  If so, then could I use Type 70 to update the parameters at the beginning of the simulation?

Thanks again.

Rémi