[TRNSYS-users] type155-coupling matlab with trnsys

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu Nov 2 10:10:39 PST 2006

Dear Marijke,

I looked at your file, and all the operations that send information
between TRNSYS and MATLAB are fine.  You can check this by commenting
out all the lines between the line '% --- Calculations ---' and the line
'% --- Set outputs----', and setting the outputs as constants. If you do
this, the errors go away.  That means that the error that you are
getting is occurring inside your calculations.
I am afraid that I cannot help you beyond this point:  you will have to
check your equations; perhaps there is a division by zero, or a
reference to an element in an array that does not exist.
Best regards,

Diego