[TRNSYS-users] CELLS IN PARALLE IN PV MODULES

javier mota fjmi_3i at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 04:41:35 PDT 2006

DEAR ALL:
I am javier mota from 3i ingenieri, madrid.
I am studying pv modules.
now i am looking solarwatt panels of 220 Pn
I have read that this module has 60 cells in series and 2 in parallel.
I have got good results with other modules, which had 1 cell in parallel.
but not with this solar watt.
So my question: type 180 pv modules works only for modules composed by a
combination of cells that had only 1 cell in parallel or that would be no
proble,.
Where and how may i use of a condiction like "2 cells in parallel"
Thanks in advance