[TRNSYS-users] Double Skin Facade modeling

Bourgeois, Denis Denis.Bourgeois at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue May 23 05:00:59 PDT 2006

Antoine,

If it's of any help, Dirk Saelens (Dirk.Saelens at bwk.kuleuven.ac.be) coupled his multiple skin facade model to Type 56 within the scope of his doctoral work. Until last year, you could download his thesis from the buildingenvelopes.org site ... unfortunately no longer active.

Denis Bourgeois, Ph.D.
Boursier post-doctoral CRSNG / NSERC Visiting Fellow
Institut de recherche en construction / Institute for Research in Construction
Conseil national de recherches Canada / National Research Council Canada
denis.bourgeois at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca