[TRNSYS-users] timebase and timestep for thin wall

douglas mvuama massamba douglasmvuama at yahoo.fr
Fri May 12 03:24:55 PDT 2006

Hello

In our project we calculate heat demand in hothouse
for growing bananas.
We have projected this hothouse in TRNSYS 16 as cuboid
with plastic walls (thickness 0.001m; qualities
materials for polythene).

However our program does not work. Error which appears
is error(639: output conversion error.

In the list, the message is “outside temperature of
2(external) walls in zone 1 at time not converged”.
The timestep is 0.01 hr (Simulation Studio)
The timebase is 0.01 hr (Trnbuild)

Anyone can help me to solve this problem

With regards

Claude Mvuama

Dpto. de Máquinas y Motores Térmicos
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería de Bilbao
Universidad del País Vasco
España