[TRNSYS-users] PID controller

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Wed May 3 15:17:35 PDT 2006

Dear Mike,

This message is created when the outputs from a component that is
updated at the end of a time-step.  Is it possible that you have
connected the output from an integrator as input to another component?
If this is not the case, please feel free to contact your distributor;
they may be able to help you.
Best regards,

Diego