[TRNSYS-users] timebase and timestep for thin wall

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Fri May 12 05:49:13 PDT 2006

Dear Claude,

I may want to try replacing the definition of the very thin walls from a
normal wall to a massless wall. By doing this, you will enter the
corresponding thermal resistance for your wall. Type56's manual
indicates that a massless layer should be used in very thin layer where
the thermal mass can be neglected.
Best regards,

Diego