[TRNSYS-users] TRNFLOW and relative humidity

Pol Olivier Olivier.Pol at arsenal.ac.at
Thu May 4 23:14:00 PDT 2006

Hello,
I am using TRNFLOW to calculate the air flow between different zones (in the case of one volume, I defined a fictive "large opening" between the lower and the upper part of the room).
As I want to calculate the relative humidity, I get the following message:

Small internal timesteps (<0.1% of simulation timestep) used for humidity calculations due to large coupling air flows between zones!

How could I reduce the calculated air flow or is it another way to solve this problem?

Thank you for your help,

Olivier.

arsenal research

Geschäftsfeld Nachhaltige Energiesysteme /
Business Unit Sustainable Energy Systems

DI Olivier Pol

Austria, 1210 Vienna, Giefinggasse 2
ph: +43 (0) 50550-6592, f: +43 (0) 50550-6613
mobile: +43 (0)664/ 62 07 890
olivier.pol at arsenal.ac.at <mailto:olivier.pol at arsenal.ac.at>
www.arsenal.ac.at <http://www.arsenal.ac.at/>