[TRNSYS-users] MONTHLY SUMMARY STANDARD REPORT

Monika Schulz Schulz at transsolar.com
Thu May 4 08:01:58 PDT 2006

Dear Jeff,

I attach the respective NTYPE numbers to the output description.

 *        *
 *               MONTHLY SUMMARY STANDARD REPORT        *
 *        *

 SUMMARY VALUES FOR ALL ZONES COMBINED
   MONTH    HEATING     COOLING    INFILTR.    VENTILAT.   SOLAR_RAD. INT_GAINS
    -              [KWH]         [KWH]         [KWH]       [KWH]         [KWH]              [KWH]

NTYPE           32              33                35                36              42                 (38+34)

 ZONE NUMBER IS   1
   MONTH    HEATING     COOLING    INFILTR.    VENTILAT.   SOLAR_RAD. INT_GAINS
    -              [KWH]         [KWH]         [KWH]       [KWH]          [KWH]            [KWH]

NTYPE            30               31              4                 5                  12                (7+13)

Kind regards
Monika

Hotline Team
mailto:hotline at transsolar.com