[TRNSYS-users] PID controller

mike matheus matheusmike at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 10:33:03 PDT 2006

I am creating a project with a PID controller that mixes two air streams to
maintain a set hum. ratio, then heats the air mixture in a crossflow heat
exchanger.  The mixing of the air streams is controlled by the PID and works
well as long as the inputs into the heat exchanger are constant.  When I add
a pump onto the hot side of the heat exchanger with varying conditions, the
simulation will not run.  I get a series of warnings about (TRNSYS Message
315) connection sequences.  Has anybody else had a similar problem with
version 16?  Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thank you,

MIke Matheus