[TRNSYS-users] type 27 histogramplotter

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Tue May 2 06:40:48 PDT 2006

Hi Stefan,
I will recommend that you take advantage of this problem and you learn
how to recompile the main library (TRNDll.dll) and then how to write
your own components.  You will see that the most important feature in
TRNSYS is the possibility to create your own components.
I recommend that you start with section 1.9 of 'Volume 1-Getting
Started', and then refer to 'Volume 8 - Programmer's Guide' for more
information about compiling your own components.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have more questions.
Best regards,

Diego