[TRNSYS-users] Type1 Efficiency Equation

mike matheus matheusmike at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 11:28:54 PST 2006

I am trying to model a simple flat plate solar collector.  If I use the
linear efficiency equation of the collector from the SRCC data, the
simulation runs fine.  If I attempt to use the 2nd order equation with
curvature I get an error in TRNSYS that reads "Run-time error M6201: Math".
I have tried to run the simulation with different collectors and always get
the same result.  Is there a way around this?

Thank you.

Mike Matheus