[TRNSYS-users] Transfer of data from TRNSYS to Excel

João Lopes jlopes at deea.isel.ipl.pt
Tue Mar 14 15:33:38 PST 2006

Dear TRNSYS Users,

Please delete previous emailas subject was incorrect. Apologies for the
inconvenience.

1. Problem description
Using TRNSYS I am trying to use TYPE62 to call Excel just for a single data
transfer from TRNSYS to a Excel spreadsheet.

The error I get is the following:
Acess violation at address 0101656 in module TRNDLL.DLL. READ of address 000

This is the same error I get when using the examples from TRNSYS.

2. Possible cause of error
TRNSYS can acess Excel spreadsheet with macros due to security setting.

Then I create a simple spreadsheet without any macro, only with three cells
(inp1, inp2 e inp3) and I got the same error.

3. Need for help
I just want to pass some output data from Trnsys to excel in order to edit
it using excel capabilities.

Would please let me know how to fix this.

Thank you

Best regards

J Lopes