AW: [TRNSYS-users] long wave radiation

hotline hotline at transsolar.com
Thu Mar 2 06:32:42 PST 2006

Dear Ahmed,

It exists a socalled combined mode, where the radiation part is set to 0
and the entered "convective heat transfer coefficients" (HFRONT and HBACK) are assumed to be "comined heat transfer coefficients".

Within TRNSYS 16 this mode didn't work proper, but it will be fixed within the next update TRNSYS 16.1.
What version of TRNSYS do you use?

Marion
TRANSSOLAR Hotline team