[TRNSYS-users] CFV66 compiling nex type

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Mon Jun 12 09:13:10 PDT 2006

Amandine,

This usually means that some number gets too big; if you just made a new
type, one may suspect that this number is given back to TRNSYS by your new
type.

To discover the variable causing the problem, you should open the compile
project for your DLL in the FORTRAN environment and debug it.

Werner

  _____