[TRNSYS-users] using a dll compiled with matlab

ahmed daoud davidov44 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 12 07:21:23 PDT 2006

Hi Werner,

Actually I am using the type 155 but I want to win in speed simulation by
compiling the matlab program into a Dll and use it instead of calling the
matlab program with the type 155. I understand that I must write a wrapper
according to TRNSYS calling conventions. So I have a question, Can I create
a skeleton FORTRAN program using the procedure of adding a new component and
after this call in the fortran program the Dll that I create using Matlab
compiler.

Waiting for your answer

Thanks a lot

Ahmed