[TRNSYS-users] Window U value

Monika Schulz Schulz at transsolar.com
Thu Jun 8 09:07:22 PDT 2006

Dear Amandine,
I'm not sure if you are speaking of the U-values given by window 5.2 or given by TRNSYS Type 56.
However, changing the order of the layers, in the Type 56 window model might result in different surface temperatures and therefore in different convection conditions between the panes, changig even the U-value.

Kind regards
Monika