[TRNSYS-users] CELLS IN PARALLE IN PV MODULES

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu Jun 1 07:40:45 PDT 2006

Hi Javier,

Our current components only allow for modules composed by cells in
series.  Then, you can say that you are using N modules in parallel. My
idea is that you try to model your module of 120 cells (I hope I
interpreted right your description), as 2 modules connected in parallel,
each containing 60 cells in series.
Please let me know if this works. This idea seems like a potential for
upgrading the pv components.
Best regards,

Diego