[TRNSYS-users] variable storage problems

Jeroen Van der Veken Jeroen.VanderVeken at bwk.kuleuven.be
Thu Jun 1 06:02:00 PDT 2006

Dear all,
I have made a thermostatic valve model based on the old type including
pipes, a thermostatic valve and a radiator (currently named type 207, it
seems).
It works fine when I use only one type in a project, but if I use more
than one, the stored values seem to interfere.
When I make a copy of the valve model, give it another type number, use
another name for the storage array and compile it; this new type works
fine next to the original type. However, I need 9 thermostatic valves
next each other and it's not really an elegant solution.
Is there another way to avoid this problem ?

Greetings,
Jeroen Van der Veken

--
Ir.Jeroen Van der Veken