[TRNSYS-users] labels missing in type 65

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Tue Jul 18 09:49:16 PDT 2006

Dear Constanze,

My guess is that you are using more than 5 online plotters-printers in
your simulation.  If that is the case, please look at the list file, and
you will see an error that tells you that 'Only 5 online plots may be
active during a simulation'.  Only the first 5 online plotters are
producing the plots and printing the files with the right header.  The
other online plotters are printing at time steps different than the
initialization time step.

My suggestion is that you replace the Type65 of those online plotters
that are not resulting in a plot window with a Type25 (printer).

We will fix this problem in the next release: if more than 5 online
plotters-printers are present in the simulation, write the output files
although no plot is shown during the simulation.
Best regards,

Diego