[TRNSYS-users] Auxilary heater in Type45

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu Jul 6 06:14:50 PDT 2006

Dear Mohammad,

Please find attached an example project with Type45.  The online plotter
shows you a couple of temperature traces and the signal from the
auxiliary heater.  I used most of the default values in the proformas.
The only changes from the defaults were:
- Type109: slope of the surface = 45°
- Type45: control signal = 1
Please let me know if it works.

Diego