[TRNSYS-users] "Did not find TrnDLL.dll".

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Thu Jul 27 12:29:51 PDT 2006

Dear Delphine,

I have not seen this problem before. If you say that sometimes you can
run the project and sometimes it doesn't it means that the file is in
the right location.  I have an idea: if you have an online plotter in
your simulation, the simulation only ends when you close the online
plotter.  Is it possible that you are running your project, then leaving
the online plotter open, and then running the same case again?
Doing that does not cause problems in my computer, but I wonder if this
may be the reason of the error message.
Best regards,

Diego