[TRNSYS-users] Cooled ceiling in TYPE 56

Sakulpipatsin, P. P.Sakulpipatsin at bk.tudelft.nl
Tue Jul 18 06:22:28 PDT 2006

Dear Sir,

I am using a cooled ceiling in TYPE 56. With using TYPE 56, I could
input inlet temperature and inlet flow rate of fluid entering the cooled
ceiling. However, I could not find outlet temperature and outlet flow
rate of the fluid. Could you please tell me how I could obtain the
outlet temperature and the outlet flow rate of the fluid by using TYPE
56? Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Poppong Sakulpipatsin, MSc.

Doctoral researcher, Building Services

Faculty of Architecture, Delft University of Technology

Berlageweg 1, 2628 CR Delft, The Netherlands

Tel. +31-15-278-5955

Fax  +31-15-278-4178

e-mail P.Sakulpipatsin at bk.tudelft.nl

http://bk.tudelft.nl/bt/installaties