[TRNSYS-users] labels missing in type 65

Constanze.Bongs at csiro.au Constanze.Bongs at csiro.au
Mon Jul 17 23:29:45 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am having the following problem with type 65. I am letting Trnsys
print simulation results to a file assigned in type 65. However, it
prints the results but not the labels into the file. The strange thing
is that this only happens for two of 10 type 65 components in my
simulation. I used the type causing problems in a separate deck before
and it printed the labels then. I haven't really changed anything and
could not figure out where the problem is coming from. I also copied
another type65 which works alright and configured it in the same way as
the file causing problems. The same problem occurred. Type 65 is
supposed to print the results (and labels) of an embedded excel
calculation sheet and I assigned it to print eight different values.
Has anybody ever encountered a similar problem and knows how to fix it?

Cheers,

Constanze