[TRNSYS-users] Star matrix error of TYPE56

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Mon Jul 17 09:58:17 PDT 2006

Dear Candy,

Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I needed to ask the building
experts. Monika Schultz from Transsolar helped me with your question:

One possible reason might be the wrong (or double) assignment of FRONT
and BACK. However TRNBuild does this automatically.
For external walls the FRONT side is the inner surface.

Please feel free to send me your .bui and project files in order to help
you finding the problem.
Best regards,

Diego