[TRNSYS-users] Error with type 534

antoine colen antoine.colen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 00:53:13 PDT 2006

Dear Users,

I would like to link a heating model to my building. I'm using type700
(boiler), type31 (pipes), type3 (pumps) and a type534 for the hot
water storage.
I have linked those different elements (as shown in the picture).
The error is :
"TRNSYS Message    103 : The TRNSYS TYPE checking routine has found an
inconsistency in the specified component between the input file and
the information expected by the Type  Reported information  : An
illegal PARAMETER value has been reported by the model. The model has
reported that Parameter 16 is the problem - but this may not be the
case. Please check the component configuration."

Could you help me ?

Sincères salutations

--
Antoine Colen