[TRNSYS-users] thermosyphon system Type 45

mohammad abdunnabi moh_jum at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 14:09:06 PDT 2006

Dear Transys-users

I have tried to run thermosyphon solar system (TYPE
45) connect with Type109-TMY2, Type14h forcing
function, and Type24 quantity integrator.implementing
in TRNSYS studio, It seems very easy, however, the
results has no sense because of the wrong reponse of
the auxiliary heating. even if I put "maximum heating
rate" equal to zero still the output "energy rate from
the heat source" has value. could anyone help me in
solving this problem as I'm new user ( student) and I
have alot of time to sort it.

thanks in advance

M. Abdunnabi
civil and Building eng.