[TRNSYS-users] No output from Type 74, CPC collector

Diego A. Arias daarias at wisc.edu
Wed Jan 25 08:48:03 PST 2006

Dear Paul,

My guess is that there is a mismatch between the axis orientation mode
for Type74 and the tracking mode in type109.  If you are using axis
orientation 2 in Type74, you need to specify tracking mode 3 in Type109
and give for inputs 2 and 3 (type109 - slope of surface and azimuth of
surface) the slope and azimuth of the surface formed by the axes of the
cpc collectors.
Please let me know if this solves your problem.
Best regards,

Diego