[TRNSYS-users] COMIS3.1 + TRNSYS 15.0

keilholz, werner werner.keilholz at cstb.fr
Mon Jan 9 09:05:56 PST 2006

Hi Petra,

These warnings are 'normal' in COMIS 3.1 (they were removed in COMIS 3.2,
but this had mainly 'psychological' impact as far as I know ;-) ).

If you have surprising results, its probably more of a configuration problem
in the CIF file - the connection between TRNSYS 15 and COMIS was somewhat
tricky to set up... : you should first run your CIF file stand-alone (with
COMIS), and check the results.

Then, in your TRNSYS project, carefully check

a) type 157 configuration (especially parameters called 'CIF sequ.
Numbers...' if you are using active links, 'Source schedules', 'Sink
Schedules' and the like. If you modify the order of these objects in the
CIF, you have to adapt the deck !

b) your TRNSYS - connections (especially the 'doted-pair-notation' ones
which define type157 outputs, using the link / zone sequential numbers : are
the numbered as in the CIF, and connected to what they should ?).

99% of result problems I saw in COMIS with TRNSYS 15 came from one of these.

I strongly recommend TRNSYS 16 + COMIS 3.2.

Werner